TE-RH 38 E
- Hammer drill with pneumatic hammer action for very good drilling
- Robust SDS-Max tool chuck
- 3 functions: hammer drilling, chiseling with and without fixation
- Press-control: visualizes the optimum pressure
- Speed electronics for smooth initial drilling
- Low vibrations thanks to vibration-absorbing main handle
- Soft grip inserts also have a vibration-absorbing impact
- 2 status LEDs: ready for operation and service (brush wear)
- High-grade components for prolonged operation
- Aluminium hear head - light but robust
- Overload slip coupling for safety
- Infinitely adjustable drilling depth stop made of solid metal
- Additional handle with ribs for secure fastening
- Delivered in a practical case
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 38 E here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||0-500 min^-1|
|Impact rate||0-4100 min^-1|
|Impact power||9 J|
|Drilling capacity in concrete||38 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 38 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Rotary Hammer TE-RH 38 E?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.