- Very powerful motor for best milling results
- For making dimensionally accurate cuts or grooves in masonry or similar.
- Easy and safe operation thanks to large handlebars
- Thanks to the suction adapter compatible with Einhell wet/dry vacuum cleaners
- Infinitely variable milling depth adjustment allows maximum flexibility
- Flexible cutting width adjustment for narrow and wide grooves
- Safe operation thanks to soft start and pulling cut
- Marking of the cutting disc position for precise cuts
- Spindle lock for easy disc change
- Guide roller and additional handle for comfortable working
- Overload protection for durability and user protection
- Large range of action thanks to 4 m long cable
- Incl. storage bag for clean and safe transport
- Incl. 4 diamond cutting discs, so that you can start your project right away
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Wall Liner TE-MA 1700 here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||7000 min^-1|
|Cutting disc||150 mm x 22.2 mm|
|Groove depth||8 mm - 40 mm|
|Groove width||8 mm - 38 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Wall Liner TE-MA 1700.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Wall Liner TE-MA 1700?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.