TE-AG 18/115 Li-Solo
- Member of the Power X-Change family
- Lightest angle grinder of its class
- Softstart function and restart safeguard to make it safer to use
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Modified air guidance for better cooling and longer service life
- Very smooth operation thanks to separation of motor and gearing
- Disk guard with quick adjust facility
- Robust aluminium gear housing
- Slimline design with ergonomic softgrip surfaces
- Additional handle can be fitted flexibly in 3 positions
- Recommendation for optimum results: 2.5 Ah battery & higher
- Supplied without battery and charger (available separately)
- Cutting disk not included
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Cordless Angle Grinder TE-AG 18/115 Li-Solo here:
|Disc size||115 mm|
|No-load speed ( idle speed ) Max.||8500 min^-1|
|Max. cutting depth||28 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Cordless Angle Grinder TE-AG 18/115 Li-Solo.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Cordless Angle Grinder TE-AG 18/115 Li-Solo?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.